General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Fresno
- Expanding diversity in California agriculture with Fresno State Multicultural Ambassadors February 5, 2023, 5:58 AM The Farm Credit Multicultural Ambassadors in the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technol...
- Fresno State students react to recent California rainstorms devastating homes February 5, 2023, 5:58 AM Over the past few weeks, Fresno County and the rest of California have seen an unprecedented amount ...
- Warden at troubled California women's prison faced sexual harassment, misconduct lawsuits February 2, 2023, 2:30 PM The Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla in 2008. As investigators probe allegations th...
- Update: Selma police officer shot, rushed to hospital. Person detained, Fresno sheriff says February 2, 2023, 6:32 AM A Selma police officer was shot by a man in a residential neighborhood in the Fresno County city on ...
- View all news in Fresno
The last job offers in Fresno
- HR & Recruitment HR Assistant Ultimate Staffing Services
- Customer Services FT Customer Service Representative II - Work From Home MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
- Healthcare & Nursing DON Avalon Health Care Group
- Hospitality & Catering Hair Stylist - SC at Palms Bluff Center Great Clips
- View all jobs in Fresno